I hope you all had the most relaxing weekend! Greg and I sure did. For whatever reason last week felt so so long and somewhat stressful, and this weekend was exactly what we needed. Saturday night we cuddled on the couch, and I totally zonked out at like 7pm and slept like a full 12 hours! It was revitalizing, and I woke up the happiest ever! We also took it super easy this morning. We went and had french toast and omelets at the Times Past Inn , walked around Dick’s Sporting Goods, and then went out to Lake Evergreen for some fishing. It was so nice to just be able to chill and cuddle and relax together. Also, I am not so sure if I am ready for Monday to come yet lol. Can we just relive Sundays forever?! That would be the dream life.
Anyway, these pictures are from last Sunday (we took some today, too, but I felt like these should come first). Last week was just so crazy and got away from me, so here they are! We took a quick little fishing trip before dinner, and I absolutely loved this spot. This was at Lake Evergreen too, but we had to walk down this hill and over some rocks to get to it. It felt super adventurous. Greg and I are both so happy that fishing season is here, and now I am ready for some serious sunshine and dresses and taking the kayaks out!
And finally a few of my favorite things about Sundays….
- All the extra cuddles we have time for!
- Lighting a vanilla candle when we roll out of bed. It just makes our house smell so lovey dovey!
- Getting all dressed up for our Sunday breakfast dates! (Greg gets some extra sleep, and I get all dolled up. I love it!)
- The unlimited hot coffee at Bob Evans or wherever we decide to get breakfast 🙂
- Riding in Greg’s truck, listening to country, while we’re on our way to our weekly adventure.
- Ending the night with a great movie!